Sign Tags Mod
Author: Risugami ❘ July 10, 2013 ❘ 27,027 views
Type [time] into a sign, and it will show the current time. You can also type [x], [y], or [z] and find the current position of the sign in regards to that axis. [a|b] is a redstone input function for signs, where text replacing ‘a’ will be shown when the sign is powered, otherwise ‘b’ is shown. Type [light], and it will show you the current light level of the sign’s position. [biome], [temp], [humid] each tell you the biome you’re in, the temperature of that area, and the humidity of that area, respectively. [temp], [humid] will no longer function in Nether.
1.6.x and up
- 1) Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.1
- 2) Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- 3) Copy the directory named 1.6.1 and paste as 1.6.1ML (you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- 4) Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- 5) Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- 6) Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.
1.5.x and below
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!