Simple Achievements Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: tterrag1098, insaneau ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 15,920 views
Simple Achievements Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 allows you to define a list of achievements, which will be listed in a book given to the player on first world start. The achievements in the book have many formatting options, and can be designed in many different ways. It supports servers having different achievements, all achievements from a server will be sent to client players when they log in.
How to use:
- To add achievements, first you must define the different formatting presets in “divConfig.json”. There are some example formatting settings in the file by default.
- Next, in achievementList.txt, add achievements by entering text on each line, followed by “::” and then the div number. There are some examples of this in the file by default.
- Finally, there is a command added to refresh the achievements while ingame. Just run /flushAchievements and the data will be reset and re-read from the files.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Simple Achievements Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4