Simple Ore Scanner Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: krokoTS ❘ January 15, 2017 ❘ 2,475 views
Simple Ore Scanner Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a very simple item called “simple ore scanner”. You make it from 3 sticks and 2 bones. It looks like a wand, and when you use it, it scans the nearby area for ores. The default search range is a box of 9x9x4 directly under the player. Also you can change in config the area to scan. This thing is meant to be used with mods changing ore spawning (CustomOreGen) so it would be easier to find ores.
How to install Simple Ore Scanner Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Simple Ore Scanner Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2