Sonar Core 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Library for Ollie_Lansdell’s Mods)
Author: Ollie_Lansdell ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 3,777 views
Sonar Core 1.10.2/1.7.10 is the modding framework as part of Calculator and now Practical Logistics. It features a number of useful Java classes which allow me to work much quicker on adding new stuff. It is currently only used by me, but the source code is still open. This mod has been split from Calculator to allow for the release of Practical Logistics.
Sonar Core has loads of support for other mods and features universal energy, item and fluid transfer methods. Allowing for easy integration with multiple mods at one time. You can use the Sonar Core API to add this support for your own mod making it compatible with Calculator, Practical Logistics and Flux Networks all at once.
Decorative Blocks: In Minecraft 1.8.9 and up Sonar Core comes with some decorative blocks you may recognise from Calculator.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Sonar Core 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2