StatusEffectHUD Mod 1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 105,038 views |
Do you hate having to open your inventory to see what potion effects are still active? In the heat of battle and need to know when to guzzle that next regeneration potion? StatusEffectHUD is for you!
StatusEffectHUD displays your currently active potions/effects without having to open your inventory! Sweet!
- Shows active potions/effects without having your inventory open
- Keeps look and feel of existing inventory effects display
- Configurable alignment on your screen
- X and y offset config options
- Option to show/hide effect names
- Option to show/hide background box
- Version update checking (can be turned off)
- Use the command /statuseffect config to open the in-game config GUI!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install BspkrsCore.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
StatusEffectHUD Mod Download Links: