The RC Mod
Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10
Last Updated: August 4, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 143,983 views
The RC Mod is an advanced Remote Control vehicle modification for the game Minecraft. The RC Mod introduces many fully interactive Remote Control Vehicles into your custom built world played and controlled in game. Featuring the most advanced flight dynamics and ground physics currently available. The RC Mod outperforms any other mod available. This is the first mod to introduce the full “6 degrees of freedom” to the game offering you the most immersive and realistic in game experience yet.
The Remote Control
The Trainer Plane
The RC F-102
The RC Submarine
The RC Boat
The RC Car
The RC Helicopter
The RC Trainer
Remote Control 8Ch
Remote Control 4Ch
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Download jBullet (For both clients and servers) or vecmath (For servers only)
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.