The RC Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Skerp ❘ October 31, 2016 ❘ 162,708 views
The RC Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is an advanced Remote Control vehicle modification for the game Minecraft. The RC Mod introduces many fully interactive Remote Control Vehicles into your custom built world played and controlled in game. Featuring the most advanced flight dynamics and ground physics currently available. The RC Mod outperforms any other mod available. This is the first mod to introduce the full “6 degrees of freedom” to the game offering you the most immersive and realistic in game experience yet.
The Remote Control
The Trainer Plane
The RC F-102
The RC Submarine
The RC Boat
The RC Car
The RC Helicopter
The RC Trainer
Remote Control 8Ch
Remote Control 4Ch
How to install The RC Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Download jBullet (For both clients and servers) or vecmath (For servers only)
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download links for The RC Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (Unofficial)