Tropicraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6/1.4.5Minecraft Mods [ January 28, 2013 at 1:40 AM ] 95,120 Views
- Delete META-INF
- Install into the jar
- Install RenderPlayerAPI into the jar
- Install Tropicraft.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
- Install CoroAI for MC 1.4.5.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
- Install Weather 1.22 for MC 1.4.5.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the mods folder
To get into the realm:
- Get materials:
- Coconut chunks (Break a coconut with a sword)
- A pineapple
- Wool (Possible colors are red, yellow, light blue, magenta and green)
- Make a bamboo mug:
- Make a Pina Colada:
- Make a chair (Can be any of the previously listed colors):
- Place the chair
- At sunset, drink the Pina Coloda
Note: Due to Block/Item IDs changing, old worlds will be incompatible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Do NOT delete meta-inf in the server!
This renders the server jarfile corrupt.
You will need:
- Minecraft Forge
- Grab minecraft_server.jar
- Install Minecraft Forge into the jarfile
- Install RenderPlayerAPI into the jarfile
- Extract Tropicraft.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Extract CoroAI.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Extract Weather.zip (within the downloaded zipfile) into the jarfile
- Have fun!
- Fixes teleportation bug when drinking pina colada
|Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.6 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|