Tropicraft Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | Author: Cojomax99 | 256,130 views |
What is Tropicraft?
Tropicraft adds a whole new dimension, for those of us who love the beach.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
To get into the realm:
- Get materials:
- Coconut chunks (Break a coconut with a sword)
- A pineapple
- Wool (Possible colors are red, yellow, light blue, magenta and green)
- Make a bamboo mug:
- Make a Pina Colada:
- Make a chair (Can be any of the previously listed colors):
- Place the chair
- At sunset, drink the Pina Coloda
Note: Due to Block/Item IDs changing, old worlds will be incompatible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Setting up an SMP server
Do NOT delete meta-inf in the server! This renders the server jarfile corrupt.
You will need:
- Minecraft Forge
- Grab minecraft_server.jar
- Install Minecraft Forge using the installer
- Install the same way as the client!
- Have fun! (This step is important!)
- Fixed a crash with sea turtle eggs, when they are supposed to hatch they instead crashed the game!
- Added fire pit texture, thanks to our newest helper, OblivionKing13x!
Tropicraft Mod Download Links:
Update coming soon in a few days