Universal Coins ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: TED_996 | 36,374 views |
What Universal Coins Mod does?
This mod allows you to trade any items using coins. The coins come in four values: the Coin (value 1), the Coin Stack (value 9), the Large Coin Stack (value 81) and the Coin Pile (value 729). Obviously, 9 of a lower tier will get you 1 of the higher tier; also 1 of a higher tier will get you 9 of the lower tier.
The trading is done at an Universal Trade Station. The only way to get coins is by selling an item. Most vanilla items have a predefined price and prices can be changed in the config file.
Items can only be bought after the player has found at least one of that item (no buying blaze rods before finding one).
The Trade Station:
The trade station looks like this:
The GUI looks like this:
Put an item in the larger slot (top-left) and you can see its price.
Press ‘Sell’ to sell the item. The coins will appear in the corresponding slot.
Take the coins from the output slot and put them in the bottom-left slot to add them to the station’s internal coin amount. The shown sum will increase.
To skip the ‘moving the coins’ step, you can press the ‘Auto’ button to automatically move the coins to the internal buffer.
When selling the item, the coins will appear directly in the amount.
To buy the items, first place one (or more) of the item you want to buy in the top-left slot.
By pressing ‘Buy’, the price is deducted from your coin amount in the buffer and you get one of the item you bought.
If you ever want to retrieve the coins from the internal coin buffer, press the buttons on the bottom. The coins should appear in the bottom-right slot for you to pick up.
To save a bunch of clicks, you can press Buy Max or Sell Max to buy/sell as much as possible with only one click.
By pressing Sell Max, the whole stack is sold with only one click.
Buy Max works in the same way.
First, you’ll need a Selling Catalogue. It is only used as a crafting ingredient.
Then, craft yourself the Trading Station.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- There are three configuration files: the block/item ID file, the price list file and the blacklist file. The items on the blacklist can not get a price.
- All the prices on the price list can be changed.
- Ability to sell or buy as much as possible with one click
- ‘Auto’ button, which moves the coins you get from selling straight to the internal coin sum.
- Added prices for EVERYTHING. (with reasonable exceptions)
- Make it so that you don’t lose your coins when you break a trade station.
Universal Coins Mod Download Links:
Universal Coins Mod,