Waila Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (What Am I Looking At)
Author: ProfMobius ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 335,792 views
Waila Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (What Am I Looking At) is a UI improvement mod aimed at providing block information directly ingame, without the need of opening an UI. It provides a small unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with informations about the block the player is looking at. A powerful API is provided so other modders can add their own information relative to their blocks to it.
Waila is an extension for NEI. It will show in the tooltip what mod an item is from. Since the tooltip contains the mod name, you can also easly parse items per mods.
How to use:
- Tooltips should work out of the box in the NEI interface.
- There are 2 keybindings you want to check. [Waila] Config menu will allow you to setup which key pop up the menu (default to numpad0) while [Waila] Show/Hide will control (default numpad1) show/hide of the tooltip (will also be used for the maintened mode).
- Check around the config menu, lot of things can be turned on/off.
- Run around, enjoy.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Waila Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4