Wallpaper Mod by pau101 1.7.10
Author: pau101 ❘ September 17, 2016 ❘ 23,294 views
Wallpaper Mod 1.7.10 adds 16 decorative wallpaper designs of various themes inspired by Animal Crossing.
The wallpaper recipe follows a pattern of two papers on top of each other with two dyes to the side. The recipe yields 12 wallpapers, creating a design that is 3 blocks wide and 4 blocks tall.
In order to remove wallpaper you must use a wallpaper scraper. It is crafted from stick with an iron ingot above it with paper on top of the ingot.
Right click a vertical face of an opaque full block to place the wallpaper. The wallpaper will be placed as a continuation of surrounding wallpaper. If there is no wallpaper directly adjacent then it will be the bottom left part of the design if there is a floor in front of the wall, otherwise it will be the top left.
How to install Wallpaper Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Wallpaper Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0