What does Wintercraft mod do?
A mod that adds more wintry/Christmast items/blocks/events into your Minecraft worlds! Have you ever wanted Santa to visit or maybe have it snow in every biome? Then check this mod out for that and much more!
- Random Presents!
- Snow in every Biome during December and January !
- Santa May Visit if you have some Coco and cookies for him!
- Christmas Tree Decorators!
- New Mobs!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added Mod Information in the Mods section (McMod file)
- Polar bears will attack Penguins on occasion
- Lights can now be placed on walls!
- Added a candle color for every dye
- New candle dyeing system
- Took Candles out of Creative Tab since it would be very cluttered
- New Recipe
- Added Option in the config for snowing all the time in every biome
- Nerfed Mini Snow Golems by doing only Half-Heart Damage per hit
- Lowered Igloo Generation by abit
- Added “Explosion on a Stick!”, “Decorating Time!”, “Like Christmas Morning!”, “Merry Christmas!” Achievements
- Added Descriptions to some Items to point out features
- Added Blue Ornament
- Added Stocking Recipe
- Re-added Santa Armour(Everything but the texture is done)
- Re-added SnowGlobe