Wintercraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9/1.7.10
Author: gruntpie224 ❘ November 29, 2016 ❘ 146,746 views
Wintercraft mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 adds more wintry/Christmast items/blocks/events into your Minecraft worlds! Have you ever wanted Santa to visit or maybe have it snow in every biome? Then check wintercraft mod out for that and much more!
- Random, but fun, presents!
- Snow everywhere during the months of December and January!
- Santa Visits when you leave some Cocoa and Cookies for him!
- Christmas Decorations galore!
- New Animals and Monsters!
- Much, much more!
How to install Wintercraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Wintercraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9