WorldEdit CUI Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Mumfrey | 53,685 views |
What WorldEdit CUI mod does?
This mod provides a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin allowing you to see your selected region in-game in real time. It allows you to work more quickly and accurately with your WorldEdit selection and is especially useful when working with Polygon, Convex Hull and Cylinder selections.
WorldEditCUI was originally written by lahwran, it was subsequently maintained by yetanotherx.
- Display your WorldEdit selection instantly in-game
- Feel good about yourself
- Doesn’t cause global warming
How to use the mod:
- To use WorldEditCUI, simply make a selection on a server using WorldEdit, your selection will be instantly displayed on the screen. To clear your current selection issue the command //sel
How to install WorldEdit CUI Mod:
- Download and install [API] LiteLoader
- Download the mod
- Copy it to your mods folder.
- Note: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the game and bask in the warm glow of your new CUI mod.
WorldEdit CUI Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2,