Years C Mod 1.7.10
Author: JinRyuu ❘ September 8, 2016 ❘ 158,092 views
Here is some informations about Years C Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Frostburn that you can need before download it
- This mod is about that the time passes and every player is getting older.
- There is a built in calendar with new year layout and original names.
- One year in Minecraft is now 46 days. And a year has 4 months with 13 to 9 days. A week has 5 days and every weekday has a name too.
- You have a function to see your own Minecraft Age and a “how many ‘whatif’ years equivalent are for the Minecraft years” to see how old are you.
- It seems that you get old fast but in real you must play several real days to get to the end of your life cycle like (100 “whatif” calculated years)
- If you get to a point where you are very old you might die because you are old BUT you can Rebirth! That costs an Emerald thou.
- You start as a Child and you will grow up in a Minecraft Year that is 18 “whatif” calculated years.
- If you use my JBRA Mod too that you will be actually smaller like a child and you will grow up in real time. You will have the viewpoint from a child too!
- I = iron
- R = redstone
- L = leather
- X is nothing
- Every key is configurable: The Calendar key (default: U) will show you every info you need to know that the mod gives currently.
How to install Years C Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod, JBRA Client, JRMCore.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Years C Mod 1.7.10