ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Greg_Ewing ❘ November 7, 2016 ❘ 110,528 views
ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 provides blocks for creating various architectural features that can’t otherwise be achieved easily or at all. Currently included are blocks for building sloping roofs, pillars and rounded corners, and windows with frames.
See the User’s Manual for detailed instructions.
How to install ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2