AutoPackager Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: smbarbour ❘ September 21, 2016 ❘ 15,118 views
AutoPackager Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 is an addon for Thermal Expansion by smbarbour. It adds a single block, the AutoPackager.
Just a simple machine that takes RF power and scans an inventory to the left (when facing the front) and crafts any item of a single type that can be crafted in a 2×2 or 3×3 grid (i.e. nether quartz -> quartz blocks or iron ingots -> block of iron), placing the result in an inventory to the right. Additionally, the AutoPackager itself will act as a Sorting Connector for a Refined Relocation sorting network.
In-world usage layout:
How to install AutoPackager Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
AutoPackager Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2