Author: colossali ❘ November 17, 2013 ❘ 48,316 views
Ever wanted to be Batman? Don’t lie! Of course you did! Now you can!
Batman Mod Features:
- Smoke Bomb: Blinds enemies while making you temporarily invisible!
- Mini Bomb: Just like a BAT Grenade!
- Freeze Bomb: Escape fast while your enemies are frozen to the spot!
- Sticky bomb: Like a mini bomb but sticks to surfaces. When a player steps or bumps into them, they explode!
- Bat Cape: Glide like a bat from a height!
- Bat Suit: Double Jump, more strength, faster and negates MOST fall damage!
- Batarang: A homing throwable projectile!
- Grappling Hook: Allows you to reach any ledge!
Bat Armor as normal from Bat Cloth
Causes enemy blindness and you to dissapear!
Like the mini bomb but sticks to any surface. Activated on Player walking near it.
Like a grenade. Causes minor block damage and can breach walls.
Causes your enemy to be frozen to the spot for a brief period of time.
Used to create the bat suit. (Carbon fiber alloy, geddit?)
Used to make the grappling hook.
Enemy seeking high power projectile.
Right click with to shoot a rope to lift you where you need to go.
How to install Batman Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Batman Mod zip file
- Put Batman Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
Batman Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2