Better Sprinting Mod 1.9/1.8.9/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 430,321 views |
Better Sprinting mod that allows you to bind sprinting to a key. Great thing about it is, that it’s compatible with most mods that change options, like Optifine! Only incompatibilities are with mods, that change behavior of player entity or Controls menu (adding new buttons using GameSettings will work, changing like, way Controls menu works/looks won’t – it’ll break saving settings).
The sprinting system in Minecraft always felt unfinished and unrefined, but don’t worry – Better Sprinting is here to save it and add a bunch of extra glitter.
- Sprint (hold) key which allows you to sprint
- Sprint (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles between sprinting and walking
- Sneak (toggle) key which when pressed, toggles sneaking
- Sprint menu key to quickly access Better Sprinting settings ingame (default: O)
- Option to turn on/off double tapping W
- Flying boost when sprinting while flying in creative mode*
- Option to enable or disable sprinting in all directions*
- Option to disable mod’s functionalities (you can turn off the mod if a server doesn’t allow it)
- Compatibility with many popular mods, such as Forge, Optifine and SPC
- The mod can also be installed on a server, and the /bettersprinting admin command lets you enable special features or automatically disable the mod on client side when people join
How to install Better Sprinting Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Player API.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Better Sprinting Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8 (does not required PlayerAPI)
For Minecraft 1.8.8/1.8.9 (does not required PlayerAPI)
For Minecraft 1.9 (does not required PlayerAPI)