Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
Author: Mineshopper ❘ November 16, 2016 ❘ 371,337 views
Carpenter’s Blocks mod 1.7.10 adds slopes and a custom variety of vanilla blocks to the game. They may look like ordinary frames in their base form, but they can actually be covered with nearly any block in the game. The frame will inherits the cover block’s texture and most of it’s other properties including flammability, explosion resistance, and more.
How to install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10