Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.10 (Block Customization)
Author: Mineshopper ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 383,205 views
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.10 adds slopes and a custom variety of vanilla blocks to the game. They may look like ordinary frames in their base form, but they can actually be covered with nearly any block in the game. The frame will inherits the cover block’s texture and most of it’s other properties including flammability, explosion resistance, and more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10