Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.10.2
Author: xaero96 ❘ September 9, 2016 ❘ 12,266 views
Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.10.2 adds survival-friendly waypoints into your Minecraft world. Unlike other waypoints mods, with this mod waypoints can’t just be created anywhere at any time. You will actually have to craft them using the crafting table. This gives waypoints actual value as well as additional use for various resources like dyes, strings, anvils and player experience. Waypoints are stored server-side and are visible to all players in the world so this mod can also be used to make global waypoints on your server.
Crafting a waypoint
Colouring a waypoint (optional)
Naming a waypoint (optional)
Crafting the Teleportation Wand
How to install Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2