Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: xaero96 ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 13,364 views
Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.10.2 adds survival-friendly waypoints into your Minecraft world. Unlike other waypoints mods, with this mod waypoints can’t just be created anywhere at any time. You will actually have to craft them using the crafting table. This gives waypoints actual value as well as additional use for various resources like dyes, strings, anvils and player experience. Waypoints are stored server-side and are visible to all players in the world so this mod can also be used to make global waypoints on your server.
Adding ender pearls
Teleport by holding right mouse button (wand)
Crafting a waypoint
Colouring a waypoint (optional)
Naming a waypoint (optional)
Crafting the Teleportation Wand
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2