Custom Trades Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9
Author: supercat765 ❘ September 29, 2016 ❘ 43,948 views
Custom Trades Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 allows in Game Custom Villager trade Generation.
- Place Items in Chest
- Top row is first give item
- Mid row is second give item(Optional)
- Bottom row is recieving Item
- There can be up to 9 trades defined
- Use “Spawn Custom Villager” Item on or beside chest
- Remove Chest and trade items
/CTSpawn <x> <y> <z> [<x2> <y2> <z2>[<x3> <y3> <z3>…]]
- (x,y,z) location for villager required
- (x2,y2,z2) location for chest to get trades from
- Can have as many chest locations as you want
- If no chests defined it will search around the spawn location
How to install Custom Trades Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Custom Trades Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2