ElecCore 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Rendering Library)
Author: Elec332 ❘ January 5, 2017 ❘ 13,459 views
ElecCore 1.11.2/1.10.2 contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by Elec332 and others. A Rendering Library and commonly used code can be found here.
How to install ElecCore 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
ElecCore 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11