Floocraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Harry Potter Teleportation)
Author: FredTargaryen ❘ March 22, 2017 ❘ 107,113 views
Floocraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is designed base on a teleporting powder in the serie Harry Potter, which allows the user to teleport between fireplaces after turning the flames “emerald green” when thrown into a fire.
Fans of Harry Potter will know that Floo Powder is a special powder that, when thrown into a fire, turns the flames “emerald green” and allows the user to teleport between fireplaces.
A Floocraft fireplace must have bricks arranged like this to work: Any flammable block can be used as fuel.
To allow teleportation FROM your fireplace, throw some Floo Powder into the fire:
To allow teleportation TO your fireplace, stick a Floo Sign on the top:
Fireplaces can be decorated and extended:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Floocraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2