Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Alblaka | 1,111,486 views |
What is Industrial Craft 2 Mod?
This is it. IC², the future of IC. While playing it, you will feel right at home again, rediscovering most of the stuff known from IC.
However, once you get your machines running, you will quickly notice how smooth and well-designed everything works now.
Wiring is easier, batteries aren’t as twosided (on/off) anymore, new cables, rubber stuff, new machines, EVERYTHING was added.
Create obstacle courses of Metal Poles and Rubber-Sheets, explore the Nether with an Electrical Jetpack or blow up whole landscapes at once by using the Dynamite-O-Mote. Or discover the much more complex mechanisms of Nuclear Engineering, blow up your hut or burn your hands. Or grab the rusty ol’ Composite Vest, and start hunting Creepers with the new, all-mighty NanoSaber.
Industrial Craft 2 Mod Videos:
Industrial Craft 2 Mod Recipes:
- Go to IC² wiki page
How to install Industrial Craft 2 Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- First install all mods above, then just put the industrialcraft-2.jar into your ‘mods’-folder located in
- Do not unpack your minecraft.jar.
- Do not drop the whole client or the downloaded archive into your minecraft.jar.
- Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder if you didn’t delete it already.
Industrial Craft 2 Mod Download Links: