Mo’ Villages Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: The_WeatherPony ❘ December 17, 2016 ❘ 22,062 views
Mo’ Villages Mod 1.11/1.10.2 makes villages more common and adds them to all biomes. Each village has themed blocks that come from that biome. There is also a configuration file to change how rare villages are. By default, villages will spawn about 2-3x more than normal, but this can be adjusted to normal, extreme, or insane generation rates. Note that the new villages will only generate in new chunks, so you must either make a new world or explore further out.
How to install Mo’ Villages Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Mo’ Villages Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11