More Furnaces Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Dual Smelting, No Fuel)
Author: CubeX2 ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 391,067 views
More Furnaces Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds five new furnaces made of iron, gold, diamond, obsidian and netherrack to the game. Each has different abilities like more slots, higher smelting speed or dual smelting.
The iron furnace can smelt 10.6 items per coal.
The gold furnace can smelt 20 items per coal.
The diamond furnace can smelt 40 items per coal.
The obsidian furnace can smelt two items at once and is as fast as the iron furnace.
The netherrack furnace doesn’t need any fuel. It smelts items whenever fire is on top of it, but it takes the furnace 90 seconds to smelt one item.
CXLibrary (For Minecraft 1.9 and newer)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CXLibrary.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
More Furnaces Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2