Practical Logistics Mod 1.7.10
Author: Ollie_Lansdell ❘ March 15, 2017 ❘ 2,322 views
Practical Logistics Mod 1.7.10 gives you the ability to create automated systems via reading, displaying and acting upon data. It allows you to monitor inventories, energy, fluids, entities, machines, tanks, light, weather, direction, movement and much more. You can then send Redstone Signals based upon data through dimensions, giving you absolute control. Data can also be displayed via Display Screens or Holographic Displays.
Practical Logistics also can provide data from a growing list of mods including Thaumcraft, Applied Energistics 2, Blood Magic, Industrial Craft, Buildcraft, Botania, Calculator, Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, Storage Drawers, Logistics Pipes, Big Reactors, Rotary Craft and Solar Flux. The mod also has support for Forge Multipart allowing you to create aesthetically pleasing setups.
Applied Energistics Support
Big Reactors Support
Practical Logistics Mod Wiki page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Sonar Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Practical Logistics Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10