Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | 2,158,952 views |
What is Rei’s Minimap Mod?
This mod adds a minimap to minecraft! With this minimap you can easily find caves, mobs, and set way-points!
Rei’s Minimap Mod Screenshots:
Rei’s Minimap Mod Features:
- Fast processing
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Waypoints (Can not teleport)
- Ingame keyconfig
- ZanMinimap frame appearance
- Indication of slime spawning chunks (Does not work in multiplayer after minecraft 1.2)
- You can also set waypoints and remember deathpoints. By pressing the (by default) “.” or “~” key, you can view a list of options. Macs may have issues. You can easily edit the keys from the config folder or in-game in the menu. To do this on a Mac, go to Mac HD > Users > Username > Library > Application Support > Minecraft > mods > rei_minimap > keyconfig.txt. You can find the menu hotkey and set it to whatever key you want.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Beta release for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Fixed: not visible PlayerEntity of entity radar
- Support: Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
Rei’s Minimap Mod Download Links: