Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.7.10 (Best Minimap Mod)
Author: ReiFNSK ❘ August 24, 2016 ❘ 2,314,497 views
Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.7.10 adds a minimap to minecraft! With this minimap you can easily find caves, mobs, and set way-points!
- Fast processing
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Waypoints (Can not teleport)
- Ingame keyconfig
- ZanMinimap frame appearance
- Indication of slime spawning chunks (Does not work in multiplayer after minecraft 1.2)
- You can also set waypoints and remember deathpoints. By pressing the (by default) “.” or “~” key, you can view a list of options. Macs may have issues. You can easily edit the keys from the config folder or in-game in the menu. To do this on a Mac, go to Mac HD > Users > Username > Library > Application Support > Minecraft > mods > rei_minimap > keyconfig.txt. You can find the menu hotkey and set it to whatever key you want.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
Rei’s Minimap is no more updated, you should download VoxelMap instead.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10