Scenter Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2 | 66,592 views |
Scenter is a client mod for Minecraft. Use the Scenter mod if you want to find (scent out) hidden ores in Minecraft.
- With the Scenter mod you can easily find nearby ores, like coal, iron, diamond, and more.
How it works:
Whenever you interact with the environment (with left click or right click) the Scenter is activated and marks the direct path to your target ore with floating colored particles.
It searches 3×3 chunks (=3×3 x 16x16x256 blocks) surrounding the avatar for blocks of the selected target type (pressing ‘O’ lets you toggle between the targets). When it finds a block it marks the direct path to the block. If it finds more blocks of the same type then it selects the nearest one.
Supported block types:
- Coal Ore
- Diamond Ore
- Emerald Ore
- Gold Ore
- Iron Ore
- Lapis Ore
- Redstone Ore
- Nether Quartz Ore
You can extend this list by editing the Scenter configuration file (see below).
- O – Enable Scenter / Switch to next block type
- L – Disable Scenter
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Upgraded to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Upgraded to Forge 10.13.0
- Scenter is now a universal mod (hence it can be installed on client and server)
- Scenter honors server side configuration
Scenter Mod Download Links: