Special Armor Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: pitman-87 | 252,768 views |
This is a very cool mod that adds some awesome armor into the game.
- Cape: You can glide with it
- Speed Legs: You can run faster
- Diving Helmet: You do not drown under water
- Fireplate: You can’t die in Lava/Fire with it
- Heavy Boots: You’re slower and you fall faster
- Spring: Is needed to craft something
- Jump Boots: You can jump higher (5 Blocks) – no falldamage
- Magic substance: Is needed to craft things – You dont need to craft it in this order
- Magic Boots: If you go over special blocks, they will be other blocks
- Hover Boots: You can go over water/lava and if you are on air and hold the space button, you glide a short time
- Obsidian Plate: You get no falldamage
- Chain: Is needed to craft chain armor
- Chain armor: Its the chain armor that is already ingame…
- Slime Helmet: (from SlimeCraft) You can stick and move on the ceiling
- TNT Plate: If you press G, it produces a explosion at your place and you dont get hurt from this explosion
- Flower Plate: Sometimes it spreads flowers 1 block next to you if its a grass block
- Rocket: Is needed to craft something
- Jetpack middle: Is needed to craft something
- Jetpack: If you press the jump-key, you’ll fly – No falldamage – If you put on the speed legs you are faster by flying
- Skates: On the land your slower but on ice you dont slip and your faster
- Pork Armor: If you put on all the armor stuff, you’ll get half a heart every 10 seconds
- Cooked Pork Armor: If you put on all the armor stuff, you’ll get a heart every 10 seconds
- Time-Helmet: If you put this helmet on, the time will speed up
- Doublejump Boots: You can jump 2 times
- Dispenser Plate: If you have arrows in your inventory, the plate will shoot the arrows automatically on all mobs in a area of 10 blocks
All mods are working at SSP, SMP and LAN!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Special Armor Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Special Armor Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2,