Author: nico910 ❘ August 7, 2016 ❘ 181,729 views
Sports Mod add balls to play Basketball, Football, Tennis and Baseball.
Video and Recipes:
- Options->Sports mod Options-> to set ball render, IDs, keys sensitivity.
- Options->controls… to set custom keys(Cross, Circle, Triangle, Square).
- The power of shot and passes can be measured by pressing more or less time the keys.
- More you look up and more the balls will go up
- The balls reacts differently depending of the soil.
- Sand: low bound, slow moves
- Grass: medium bound, medium moves
- Cobblestone: bound to a random direction
- Remaining solid blocks: hight bound, fast moves
- Key Square + collide with the balls to pick it up.
- Key triangle to sprint.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Player API (Render) (Forge) pack.
- Download and install Render Player API (Forge).
- Download Sports Mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
Note: Player API (Render) pack * only this files
Download links for Sports Mod: