Stellar Sky Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: abab9579 ❘ November 21, 2016 ❘ 47,436 views
Stellar Sky Mod 1.11/1.10.2 is a mod which changes the Minecraft sky to be much more realistic. It adds fancy real stars and planets, and so on. You can even find constellations with this mod.
- Real colored stars rise at night; They even twinkle! (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars!)
- The Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they move diagonally like real world!
- Milky way can be seen on the night sky! (after ver 0.1.22)
- Length of a year and length of a day can be changed by config.
- Current time, day and year is shown on the HUD. It can be manipulated by pressing key ‘U’ (Change Time Info Text).
- Client Settings is configurable via HUD.
How to install Stellar Sky Mod 1.11/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Stellar API.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Stellar Sky Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11