Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.7.10
Author: mDiyo, JeanGlassmaker, bonusboni ❘ September 27, 2016 ❘ 77,216 views
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.7.10 is an addon for Tinkers’ Construct with some interesting mechanical tidbits.
- Drawbridges: Place and retract any kind of block, including ones not normally moveable with pistons. They also hold their own inventory as items, meaning you can place drawbridges with drawbridges!
- Signaling buses and Terminals: A “wireless”, 16 color redstone network designed to make compact redstone circuitry. Run it up walls, through your ceiling, and let the drawbridge scream!
- Filters: Sorting blocks that lets you differentiate items and mobs from each other.
How to install Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10