Zoom Mod by Tonius 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Tonius ❘ October 5, 2016 ❘ 5,209 views
Zoom Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a small mod that adds a single tool to the game: Binoculars! This tool can be used to zoom in, in order to see distant objects better.
Using Binoculars (1st person)
Using Binoculars (3rd person)
Binoculars can be crafted like so:
To use the Binoculars, simply hold right-click while holding the tool in your hand. Binoculars can also be used from anywhere in your inventory by using a keybind (Z by default).
While using Binoculars, you can adjust the zoom level with the mouse wheel.
If Render Player API (1.7.10 version only) is installed, a small visual effect is enabled: players that are using Binoculars can actually be seen holding them up to their eyes.
This does not work if Binoculars are used with the keybind. It might also look glitchy when wearing armor with unique models from other mods.
How to install Zoom Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Render Player API (Minecraft 1.7.10 only).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Zoom Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2