Cube World Mod 1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: therealergo | 88,169 views |
What is Cube World?
Cube World is a terrain generator, which adds a new world type made up of floating glass boxes with different terrain inside of them.
How to install Cube World Mod:
- 1. Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- 2. You should see a folder named 1.7.2. Make a copy of it, and rename the copy to Cube_World_1.7.2 (You can name it whatever you want, but you will need that name later).
- 3. Inside the new folder, you should see a file called 1.7.2.jar. Rename it to Cube_World_1.7.2.jar (Or whatever you named the folder).
- 4. Inside the new folder, you should also see a file called 1.7.2.json. Rename it to Cube_World_1.7.2.json (Or whatever you named the folder).
- 5. Open the Cube_World_1.7.2.json file using Notepad or Wordpad.
- 6. Inside that file, there will be a line saying “Id”: “1.7.2″. Change that to say “Id”: “Cube_World_1.7.2″. Then save and close the file.
- 7. Open Cube_World_1.7.2.jar using a program like 7-Zip or WinZip. Copy all of the Files in the zip folder you downloaded into Cube_World_1.7.2.jar, and then delete the META-INF folder from within Cube_World_1.7.2.jar.
- 8. Open the Minecraft launcher (You will need to restart it if you had already opened it), and create a new profile. In the box that says “Use version”, select “Cube_World_1.7.2″ (Or whatever you named the folder). If you don’t see it under versions, You may have missed one of steps 1-7.
- 9. Start Minecraft using that new profile, and create a new world. Set that world’s world type to “Cube World”, and create it. It may take a little while longer than usual to load.
- Tweaked some spawning probabilities.
- Added cubes which contain swamps
- Added more lava into the nether cubes, including some partially filled with lava.
Cube World Mod Download Links:
Cube World Mod 1.7.2,