For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.5.2Last Updated: July 21, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 138,042 views
This mod is very simple, it turns your Hud (heads-up display) into a RPG one.
- Health bar
- Health value
- Hunger bar
- Hunger value
- Xp bar
- Xp value
- Breath bar
- Breath value
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 50% durability
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 25% durability
- Horse jumpbar
- Horse health
- Player face at the widget
- Will notify you if an update is available
- Settings gui
- Visible status effects
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Fixed armor helper bug (should now be visible)
- Added status effects