Shopping Mod 1.10.2 (Easily Sell Items on Server)
Author: opum2 ❘ January 30, 2017 ❘ 4,777 views
Have you been looking for a mod that allows you to easily sell items on your server? Well then, you’ve found the right mod.
Shopping Mod 1.10.2 adds one block called the Market where you can buy the item that is defined in the config file. It’s great for doing daily/weekly item offers. You can use the gold coins that drop from monsters to buy the items.
How to use:
To add a little extra challenge on your server, you can use the dollar bills instead of the coins. Find the ShoppingMod.cfg and tweak it a bit.
The coins drop from these mobs:
The mob has to be killed by a player or by something that acts as a player, such as Killer Joe or Extra Utils Spikes.
- You can set the drop chances in the config file.
- You can also configure the amount of gold coins or dollars it will cost to buy the item.
- To purchase an item, just right click on the Market block with the gold coins or dollar bills in your hand.
How to install Shopping Mod 1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Shopping Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2