SimpleOres Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (New Ores)
Author: AleXndrTheGr8st ❘ February 21, 2017 ❘ 268,133 views
SimpleOres Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a relatively small mod in that it doesn’t completely overhaul the Minecraft experience, add any new realms, add any form of currency, add any mobs or NPC’s, or anything like that. It adds 5 new ores to the base game: Copper, Tin, Mythril, Adamantium and Onyx. All except Onyx can be found in the overworld, while Onyx can be found only in the Nether. Each ore has its own unique properties, armor and tool sets, and more.
SimpleOres Mod wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SimpleCore API.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
SimpleOres Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2