Compression Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10
Author: TheTemportalist, Biochemic ❘ September 21, 2016 ❘ 5,703 views
Compression Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10 allows player to compress all normal blocks (cobble, grass, stone, etc.) and any non-data item (apples, sticks, diamonds, etc.) into large stacks. You can use these stacks much like normal blocks. Once each stack gets large enough, certain affects kick in. Some can become blackholes sucking in all items they are like, much like a magnet for a specific item. Great for large storage.
You can compress many Blocks!
Your inventory will have space in no time
The crafting is simple
How to install Compression Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Compression Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4