Shape Shifter Z Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: September 16, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 342,827 views
What Shape Shifter Z Mod does?
The Shape Shifter Z mod allows you to change into any mob, play as the mods. You can turn into all mobs in minecraft by crafting a purple bone and then right clicking.
Once upon a time in a land far away there was a man with a bone. It was a purple bone and it let him turn into different things:
Then he realized he could make a greenish bone too. It let him spew fire balls and cover everything in cobwebs:
Right click while holding this item to activate the easy to use screen for picking the shape.
How to use:
- Press the G key to cycle through all loaded Mobs.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
.NET 4.5 Required:
- The following link will only work in you have Microsoft .NET 4.5 installed
Shape Shifter Z Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.10 (Alpha version – Use at your own risk)